“If you want it, you have to do what it takes.”
Six-time national champion bodybuilder, book author, and speaker, Skip La Cour, offers advice on training, nutrition, and motivation that will help you take your efforts to the next level.
Fantastic information. I found myself listening to the whole darn thing. I’ve put an outline for you below so you can skip around to the major points. #4, #9 and #10 had me nodding my head so much my neck is sore!
1. Stupid Order of Priorities (16:00)
2. Stupid Misunderstanding of the Arithmatic (17:51)
3. Stupid Quest for the Perfect Diet (22:12)
4. Stupid Eating Plans that are too Complicated to Follow (30:20)
5. Stupid Food Distribution (43:30)
6. Stupid Pre-Workout Eating (45:12)
7. Stupid Post-Workout Eating (48:49)
8. Stupid Carbohydrate Avoidance (50:40)
9. Stupid Unrealistic Expectations (56:45)
10. Stupid Blame Game (57:58)
Listen to 10 Stupid Things Bodybuilders Do To Mess Up Their Eating HabitsTags: body fat, Bodybuilding, exercise, fat, health, lose fat, Skip La Cour, Skip Lacour, Training & Exercise, working out, workout