Poll: Which Person Would You Want?

Who Would You Hire?

If you could only pick one or the other, which person would you choose to reach your stated goals?

[poll id="5"]

13 Responses to "Poll: Which Person Would You Want?"

1. Mike:
    October 17, 2008 04:03 pm

Any good personal trainer would be a nutritional expert, esp. if they are world renowned. I am a personal trainer with type 1 diabetes and I always integrate nutrition into my fitness plans. It's not competition, about who can grow largest in bodybuilding, it's how can I reach my very best body, given my personal limit and parameters of fitness: physical, psychological, mental, and spiritual. That's what I aim for in my business. Most people have a very limited cview of fitness, in my opinion.

2. msfitness:
    October 17, 2008 06:03 pm

I don't think you can just eat your way to a better body myself. Obviously diet is important, but you have to have the physical training as well

3. Munwar:
    October 17, 2008 07:55 pm

The nutritionist is the right person for the job. Why?Well b/c they know exactly what to put into your body and when. Exercising is only a small part of sculpting a muscular body, eating right is a major part.

4. Axisdude:
    October 18, 2008 02:19 am

“Any good personal trainer would be a nutritional expert”… well, this one says it all!

5. SaSh:
    October 18, 2008 04:17 am

I totally agree with Munwar…your diet is 80% of your body transformation. Even if you exercise with less knowledge, you'll see some results in the end. Just because of the excellent nutrition advice.

6. Mike:
    October 18, 2008 04:49 am

I would hire the personal trainer becuase if I was able to add alot of muscle, the fat burning would be that much easier.

7. Melissa:
    October 18, 2008 06:25 am

I'd like to think I'm resourceful and creative enough to continually challenge myself in the gym so I'd hire the nutritional expert. That's my area of weakness. But I agree that a top trainer should be well-versed in nutrition. I'm working to correct that myself.

8. Greg:
    October 19, 2008 06:15 am

It's not that I know what a world-Renowned Personal Trainer knows,but I can see what my lifting/cycling training does for my body. It's what to eat, when to eat it and how to avoid the crap that I need the major help with.

9. K:
    October 20, 2008 01:10 pm

u can work out 3 times a week and see solid results but you need to eat properlly EVERYDAY to see gains

10. Farid:
    October 20, 2008 11:08 pm

world renowned personal trainer because he must be a nutritionist expert in some ways but a nutritionist is only a nutritionist expert.

11. maximumbody:
    October 22, 2008 09:38 am

I am already a great personal trainer and feel that nutrition plays a much bigger part than actually
    the exercise.. I have bodybuilded for years and know that when dieting good and eating clean my lean muscle starts getting striated and ripped… there is nothing better than salmon salad with diet lemonade…

12. Kwende I Madu:
    December 20, 2008 09:21 am

Training is paramount it doesn't matter what you eat if your not doing the exercises its' a moot point!!!

13. Kwende I Madu: