Top 12 Beginner Fitness Mistakes Revealed!
1) How do I calculate my calories based on my goal? (Lose, Gain, Maintain Weight)
2) What can I do to measure my body fat?
3) What’s better? Free weights or machines?
4) How can I get 6 pack abs?
5) How much protein do I need everyday?
6) What is a good, basic workout?
7) What is the best fat burning supplement?
8) If one body part is stronger or bigger then another, should I skip it?
9) My legs are big enough. I keep hearing it’s important to work legs. Why is it so important?
10) Can I lose fat and build muscle at the same time?
11) Does NO2 work?
12) I’m skinny. Always have been. What can I do to gain weight?
There’s a little bit of math involved. But as long as you have a pencil and some paper or a calculator, you can figure this stuff out. It’s not as hard as it sounds. But if you don’t know where you are, have no idea where you are going, it’s pretty hard to get there.
This might be a freebie report, but I put a lot of effort into answering some of the most popular questions on DB. It would be to your benefit to grab it, print it, and do it.
Listen now for download instructions