Can drinking a diet soda make you gain weight or lose muscle even if you are drinking plenty of water? This is a pretty simple answer.
If the soda gives you more calories then you need:
If the soda doesn’t:
No (diet sodas are less to 0 calories)
Regardless, you don’t want to flood your body with sugar or sugar substitutes. Limit your intake. Keep yourself hydrated. And drinking sodas won’t make you lose muscle.
- How do I know the ratio of protein, cabs and fat to lose weight or build muscle?
- If you don’t track your diet… you are wasting your time
- What is the best program to start out on to lose weight?
- How do you know what to eat to lose weight?
- Losing weight is simple but not easy