3 Principles of Success as Taught to Me by Jimmy D Brown
What’s the real difference between running a business and taking on the responsibility of health and fitness as a lifestyle?
Not a lot to be honest. And if you look at your current situation, you will see as I did, that the 3 Principles of Success will apply to your goals.
Many gurus (or at least one I know) will start off their programs with a clear call to action asking you to write down your goals. Without specifics and a path to follow, it’s very easy to get lost.
Look over these principles as you listen to the podcast.When I first started this podcast, these principles were easy to understand and apply towards a business. Jimmy D Brown is a valued and trusted Internet Marketer. But what does marketing have to do with fitness?
1) The Principle of Effort
- Take action
- Take your best shots in life
- #1 opponent = discouragement
2) The Principle of Focus
- Swing for something specific
- #2 opponent = distraction
- Impatience is the forerunner to failure
- You need to gain momentum
3) The Principle of Reason
- Make an informed choice
- What should I focus my efforts on?
- It’s not how to use your time, it’s how to BEST use your time!
To your fitness success,