There’s mixed feelings on this one from bodybuilders and regular people who’ve used Hydroxycut without incident. But here’s another slam the ever popular weight loss pill, Hydroxycut. It gets another recall.
U.S. government health officials are warning dieters and body builders to immediately stop using Hydroxycut, a diet supplement made in Canada that has been linked to serious liver damage and at least one death.
The Food and Drug Administration said Iovate Health Sciences Inc., of Oakville, Ont., has agreed to recall 14 Hydroxycut products. They are:
- Hydroxycut Regular Rapid Release Caplets
- Hydroxycut Caffeine-Free Rapid Release Caplets
- Hydroxycut Hardcore Liquid Caplets
- Hydroxycut Max Liquid Caplets
- Hydroxycut Regular Drink Packets
- Hydroxycut Caffeine-Free Drink Packets
- Hydroxycut Hardcore Drink Packets (Ignition Stix)
- Hydroxycut Max Drink Packets
- Hydroxycut Liquid Shots
- Hydroxycut Hardcore RTDs (Ready-to-Drink)
- Hydroxycut Max Aqua Shed
- Hydroxycut 24
- Hydroxycut Carb Control
- Hydroxycut Natural
Hydroxycut Cleanse and Hoodia products are not affected by the recall.
If you are interested, you can Read the Full Story
“The NoBull Muscle Guy”