My friend Tom Venuto has an interesting concept called the “Love Your Body” challenge. In this contest if you TAKE ACTION, you can score points and win. You don’t have to take pictures unless you want to. You don’t have to write one of those novel like contest essays either.
You can see the challenge and rules here.
How the Love Your Body Challenge is Different:
- The challenge is scored on points (there are no judges – you’ll “judge” yourself)
- You’re not even scored on your before and after progress AT ALL! You score points for TAKING ACTION!
- If you can take productive action such as logging your healthy meals, finishing a workout, posting your goals, or charting your weekly progress, you can score points!
- You get points for posting photos, but photos are optional!
- You can even get points for posting pictures in clothes (no swimsuit pictures required!)
- You get points for writing an inspirational essay telling your 49-day challenge success story, but that too is optional! (Don’t write? Can’t write? no worries!)
- Whoever has the most points at the end wins, but ANYONE can win… just by finishing, you’ll be entered into the finisher’s prize drawing!
Interested? Check it out.
Be Fit, Stay Strong!
Marc David – CPT