This is post by NoBull Author, Mike Boyle
- 1/2 cup or 60 grams oat flour (used Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 4 egg whites
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
- 2 tbsp splenda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 15 grams crushed walnuts
1/8 tsp coconut extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix all dry ingrediets together (oat flour, whey, splenda, salt, baking soda and powder).
3. Mash up banana with fork and add in rest of wet ingredients (egg, vanilla and coconut extract).
4. Add dry ingredient and walnuts to wet ingredients and mixed together until blended well.
5. Add batter to a tin foil mini pot pie pan or muffin pan and cook (22-25) minutes
Nutritional Facts: (Per serving)
- Calories: 563
- Fats: 15g
- Carbs: 56g
- Protein: 50g
This is a great muffin to get your day started off right. What I like to do is make 4 or 5 of these at a time and just throw them in the refrigerator that way when I get up I just grab one with my morning coffee and out the door I go.
These is a very simple recipe to put together it takes maybe 10 minutes to whip it up and your done. If your looking for a morning change from egg whites and oatmeal I suggest giving this a try. And remember just because this is bodybuilding style recipe doesn’t mean you have to be a bodybuilder to eat it. If your just looking for a healthier snack this is a great one to try.