This is post by NoBull Author, Mike Boyle
- 1 – omega 3 whole egg
- 1/2 cup or 60g raw pumpkin
- 1/4 – 1/2 water
- 1/2 cup oats (Bob’s Red Mill or grind your own into flour)
- 2 scoops vanilla whey
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
15 grams of pecans or walnuts
1. In a medium sized bowl break egg and whisk. Add in 1/2 cup of raw pumpkin and 1/4 cup of water. Mix together.
2. Add the oat flour and 2 scoops of whey protein and mix together well. If mixture seems to thick feel free to add more water, a little bit at a time.
3. Add in the cinnamon and nutmeg and give it another quick mix.
4. Cook in microwave on high for 2:45-3:00 minutes. Cooking time will depend on your microwave, it usually takes about 2:45 minutes in mine.
5. Add the mixture to a microwave safe container.
6. I usually throw the cake in the freeze for about 15-20 minutes just to cool down a bit.
7. Eat and enjoy
Nutritional Facts:(per cake)
- Calories: 444
- Protein: 56g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fat: 10g