This is post by NoBull Author, Mike Boyle
- 1 whole egg
- 3/4c. non fat greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 scoops vanilla whey protein
- 1/8c. splenda
- 1/4c. blueberries (fresh or frozen)
1. Beat egg together, add in greek yogurt and whisk together.
2. Add whey protein and splenda to wet ingredients, mix together and add in blueberries.
3. Add cheesecake mixture to microwave safe dish, cook in microwave for 3:30-5:00 minutes.
Nutritional Facts:(Per Servings)
- 430 calories
- 8g. Fats
- 28g. Carbs
- 61g. Protein
If your a cheesecake junkie like myself you will find this recipe very useful. With an average piece of blueberry cheesecake having around 27grams of fat and 50grams of carbs, this is a great healthy alternative to regular cheesecake. Your probably thinking cheesecake cooked in the microwave, I know I know. Believe me this cheesecake is creamy and has a very close to real cheesecake texture. So if your looking for a great piece of cheesecake without the guilt, give this great recipe a try.