This is post by NoBull Author, Mike Boyle
- 1c. fat free cottage cheese
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 whole egg
- 1c. old fashioned oats
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein
- 1/4c. splenda
- 1tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4tsp. salt
- 1/2tsp. baking powder
- 1/2tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2c. blueberries
(Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees)
- In a large bowl break up banana and mash up with a fork, add in cottage cheese, egg and vanilla extract and mix with a electric hand mixer.
- In a second bowl add in all the dry ingredients (oats, whey, splenda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and baking powder).
- Slowly add in dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix by hand.
- Once batter is well mixed add in blueberries and mix all together.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray and spoon cookie batter onto cookie sheets. (Cookie with expand while cooking so space a few inches apart on cookie sheet) Makes about 2 dozens cookies
- Cook in oven on 350 for 18-20 minutes
Nutritional Facts: Total Recipe
- 900 Calories
- 12g Fat
- 111g Carbs
- 83g Protein
This is a great quick healthy cookie recipe. When was the last time you made a batch of cookies with 12g of fats in the whole recipe. I decided to go with blueberries with this recipe because I’m a big fan of the benefits of blueberries. The next time I make these I’m going to add chocolate chips because they remind me of the the soft batch cookies I ate so much as a kid. If your looking for a great healthy snack that won’t wreck your diet, I suggest you give these great cookies a try.