Marc David is an innovative fitness enthusiast and the creator of the “The Beginner’s Guide to Fitness And Bodybuilding.” method on www.Beginning-Bodybuilding.com
“I started my fitness business to help educate people about proper nutrition and training. I distinguish myself from all the other ‘fitness gurus’ by being the Beginner’s Expert. Somebody you can come to without any prior knowledge of fitness or bodybuilding and get a simple education without a lot of hype and the need for a science degree. Somebody who would help guide [you] depending on [your] goals.”
He can show you how to reduce your body fat thru diet, how to gain weight or create more muscle thru an abundance of workout tips by training LESS, not more!
Once a self-confessed skinny, “135-pound weakling.” Today Marc is a 200 pound bodybuilder who teaches thousands of people to gain weight, build muscle and reduce body fat with a workout and nutrition system so simple that even a complete beginner can understand it!
Marc dispels many “bodybuilding myths”, tells you what most people never realize about nutrition, and what the drug companies DON’T WANT YOU to know. visit www.Beginning-Bodybuilding.com
Blogs and Websites Marc David is associated with
- UncensoredBodybuildingLive - Premium Podcast content. Much more audio than you’ll find in this blog.
- BodybuildingSecretsLive.com - This site which is a podcast and much more. Although not all the same audio content you would expect on a Premium Podcast.
- BodybuildingLive.Blogspot.com - The Google blog that started it all. That site will be discontinued and keep going here.
- JustAskMarc.com - Fitness weight loss programs, gain muscle mass tips and bodybuilding techniques. Lots of articles on fitness and health. An eZine is available that offers a 6 step program for creating the ultimate weight loss plan for you.
- Everything-Creatine.com - All you need to know about the popular sports supplement, creatine.
- Freedomfly.net - The original fitness depot that offers a lot of what JustAskMarc does. My 1st real website attempt.
- DiscussBodybuilding.com - Bodybuilding Forums, Tips, Sports Supplement Reviews and Advice
- Beginning-Bodybuilding.com - The Beginner’s Guide is beginning bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts and intermediates who are not satisfied with their results. There is an eZine at this site dedicated to helping people grasp the concepts in a question and answer format.
Popularity: 3% [?]