Today I received this e-mail from somebody who has seen Vince Delmonte’s “No-
Nonsense Muscle Building System” but was skeptical to say the least.
I’ve been tempted to buy Vince’s program based on your recommendation but I think it’s going to be another one of those take my money and that’s it.
Can you show me anything about it? Maybe what I would really get, send me the names of the chapters? Anything at all would help make my decision easier.”
What a timely question! Today I received a book on how to do video demonstrations using this software package I bought a year ago and haven’t figured out.
Excuse the quality of the video but I felt the question was so good, I would risk embarrassing myself to show you what Vince Delmonte’s system entails.
Visit Vince’s website to see everything described in more detail, but here’s what the system includes in a nutshell:
* 201 page system (literally EVERYTHING you need to know)
* 29 week Beginner-Intermediate Workout
* 29 week Advanced Workout
* Upside Down Training (specialized workouts)
* Five 84 Day Healthy Calorie Meal Plans
* Three 84 Day Veggie Mass Meal Plans
* Three 84 Day Cheap Mass Meal Plans
* A Virtual Trainer (exercise database)
* The Supplement Files
* 24-7 Email Coach
* MP3’s of entire course
Vince’s No Nonsense Muscle Building course is the best information that balances science and real world experience.
See more here –
Popularity: 24% [?]